~~New & Friendless~~

sarahslame

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So the last time I played SL was in 8th grade (im now 23) so I don't really know how to go about making friends on here. This is a new fresh account so I don't have any friends yet ive just been spending L the past week... my bank account isnt happy... ANYWAYS It's been so long and I'm sure things are a lot different than they were in 2009, so I just don't know what to do. I'm a little shy at first so going to a place and just jumping in on a random convo over the mic is intimidating to me and that seems like one of the only ways to get to know people maybe im wrong tho

So I'm posting here n_n 

I'm a big movie buff, my favorite beer is Stella Artois so I named my dog after it, I used to be a streamer, my personal brand is self deprecation & im an artist (mostly drawing but i paint too). I like a lot of weird things and collect too many things. 

If anyone else is looking for some new friends too add me or reply below.

**ALSO LF DRINKING BUDDIES**

Edited by sarahslame
grammar
  • Like 1

Hi Sarah, I have been kind of in and out since @ 2011 but expecting to stay around for a while this time :D  It seems most of my friends have gone their own way so I'm certainly open to new friends - especially those that might be online at the same time! (I'm SLT +3)  You're right - a lot has changed which really means there is a lot of new things to see which I'm trying to do between filling my lot and keeping my head on. Current past times are taking pics and listening to music...and yes, trying to keep up with the money I'm spending on avatar, clothes and a home :D Feel free to add me if you'd like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.