Lolita Uldarmann

Looking for a partner in crime

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, 

My name is Lolita and although my birth date on here states it's been 9 years, I still feel like a newbie. I'm looking for someone to explore with, go to clubs and beaches with and just enjoy our SL. I explore on my own and find it so lonely and wish I had a partner. I'm looking for a male in RL and SL. I'm in my 20s in RL, but don't really mind a age difference as I just enjoy good conversation. 

You can find me in SL as Lolita Uldarmann. 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lolita Uldarmann said:

Hi, 

My name is Lolita and although my birth date on here states it's been 9 years, I still feel like a newbie. I'm looking for someone to explore with, go to clubs and beaches with and just enjoy our SL. I explore on my own and find it so lonely and wish I had a partner. I'm looking for a male in RL and SL. I'm in my 20s in RL, but don't really mind a age difference as I just enjoy good conversation. 

You can find me in SL as Lolita Uldarmann. 

Thank you! 

I haven't really explored sl (also on for 9 years) so if we are on at the same time I would enjoy exploring with you. Feel free to message me directly on here if you want.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.