Seeking a social life for my character...

MagsMoonreign

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My witchy girl is a bit of a workaholic and gets lost in her family obligations and career...and playing her true to form, she has a little trouble getting out there to make friends. She is friendly but has trouble letting her walls down to actually make connections. People have to be a bit persistent to get close. 

Anyway, that is all fine and good...I don't want to just drop that all together. I enjoy playing her authentically and letting her sorta evolve through the story. But it is a trait that can kinda get in the way of story flow, or I just get bored as her typist. I've sorta of had her realize icky that it is something missing in her life and that she wants to try to change so I can have her dabble in branching out. I suppose I'm on the lookout for people that are interested in being fodder for her journey. Would-be social connections and the various outlets that can take. I'm open to brainstorming a variety of insighting meeting opportunities.

She is a single mom. Leader of her coven. Animal lover. Successful apothecary. Active in her town and local government. In a serious relationship...so the dating awkwardness is in her past one hopes. 

Means of meeting in SL can be discussed. Or Twitter or discord. She has ic Facebook and Twitter accounts. 

Edited by Bronwyn Breen
Left out part of a sentence. Deep.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.