F here, no female rl or sl friends.. help me lol

Vimerietta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have no friends who are girls, and honestly I need a *****ing girl friend so I can be emotional, and talk about things a girl would understand. Honestly I'm an open minded girl, I have always ended up being one of the guys, but you can't talk or show emotion to them like your own gender.. anyone wanna hit me up in world? I'll be on shortly

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 10:57 PM, JJack Montreal said:

Girls don't need to mention they are emotional.. Its like saying you are looking for wet water... 

and we know what jack is after, wet girls.

• Haha 4

Don't be shy girls if you need company just send me an IM and if I have time I'll hang out and chat. I do shopping pretty well, I go dancing and I hang out at the beach ( when I'm not taking photos) :)

I'm UK so SL+8hours. Occasionally I get on in mornings, so 1.30SLT for an hour or two. More typical in world time is 08.00SLT and can be up to 12.00SLT. I don't get on much after 12.00SLT which is a pity as I miss all the US peak times and its tough hanging out with the US Angels, but we manage it occasionally!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I'm UK so SL+8hours. Occasionally I get on in mornings, so 1.30SLT for an hour or two. More typical in world time is 08.00SLT and can be up to 12.00SLT. I don't get on much after 12.00SLT which is a pity as I miss all the US peak times and its tough hanging out with the US Angels, but we manage it occasionally!

I'm no girl, but I'm usually online those hours too. And I've recently gone from biting people who bore me, to just people who annoy me - so I'm fairly safe to approach. Usually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I'm no girl, but I'm usually online those hours too. And I've recently gone from biting people who bore me, to just people who annoy me - so I'm fairly safe to approach. Usually.

So put the phone back on the hook and who knows?? 9_9;) Maybe even some unplanned collaboration...…*whistles* 📷

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

So put the phone back on the hook and who knows?? 9_9;) Maybe even some unplanned collaboration...…*whistles* 📷

I'd have to retrieve it from the throat of the last telemarketer, who thought Monday was a good day to dial my number, first ...

But yeah, I'm usually on Neph. Usually semi-afk, half-dressed, and watching some YouTube or browsing the MP. Just give her a nudge and I'll respond as soon as I figure out someone is trying to communicate with me.

• Haha 2

On 3/11/2019 at 12:58 AM, Vimerietta said:

I have no friends who are girls, and honestly I need a *****ing girl friend so I can be emotional, and talk about things a girl would understand. Honestly I'm an open minded girl, I have always ended up being one of the guys, but you can't talk or show emotion to them like your own gender.. anyone wanna hit me up in world? I'll be on shortly

I'm always up to making new friends, so feel free to IM me and if I'm inworld, I'll answer right away

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, how will you even know if they are male or female in an online game? I have female avs as friends who're both genders in real, and vice versa. Personally, I don't want people being emotional on me, and i'm female here. I also am the same to friends whether they have male or female avs

• 2 weeks later...

When I first came to SL, I was looking for friends and wasn't interested in being hit on by guys, or anyone else. It wasn't long until I found a few friends with whom I bonded. I really don't want to sound like an advertisement, but I opened a club 4 years ago and based it on what others wanted. It is an all female, not a sex sim, catering to all women regardless off sexual orientation, and I do not allow drama. You are who you are at my club, nobody is allowed to question it. Our #1 rule, have fun. I built it to give women a safe place to go, to escape to, to meet new friends, to find comfort, friends and peace.

Though many of us have men in our lives, we do not allow men. This is our women only country club, so to speak. Best of all, I may be the owner of it, but it belongs my members, I am merely the caretaker. During the past 4 years, I have watched as this club has grown into the top women's only club in SL. I have heard so many beautiful stories from people about how they met their SL and even RL partners or best friend here and are now members for life. It's common for members to eventually meet in RL. We have three longtime members who just met this week and are having a blast. I handpick my staff for not only being top entertainers, but those who show empathy towards other and are diverse enough to help virtually anyone navigate through SL, and sometimes even RL. 

This is what I did, and do, to meet people. This is what brings me joy in SL and RL. We have been attacked, ridiculed and griefed, but we will endure. If you want to know more, message me, read my profile in world (there's also a magazine interview link in my profile) or just stop by, I/we would love to meet you. ❤️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.