Everyone tell me one, or several unique traits about yourself or experiences.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not going to name anything myself, I will message you in world if I feel we can connect somehow. I guess I will give one example.

I, know how to unicycle very well. But I have many. Tell me about yourself in a different approach. Let's see where this goes! I love seeing everything unique in a person, I have weird ones too, I'd feel free to share.

I'm excited 🙂

I hate texting, and through sheer laziness I once gave my mother the scare of her life as I wrote her: 'Can you come to the police station? Need help.'

My ID card was out of date so they wouldn't release my passport without a spouse of family member confirming my identity. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, Orwar said:

I hate texting, and through sheer laziness I once gave my mother the scare of her life as I wrote her: 'Can you come to the police station? Need help.'

My ID card was out of date so they wouldn't release my passport without a spouse of family member confirming my identity. 

Lol. I only text when I need herb lmfao. And I have to with my rl business. I honestly hate getting texts from anyone. Like call me dude haha

• 2 weeks later...

I hate talking on the phone, I'd rather you email me or talk to me on Discord. I can't cross my eyes or curl my tongue. I have blonde spots in my eyes, according to a past eye doctor of mine.😋

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.