cannot find my edit box

Countessa Catteneo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

What "edit box"?  Do you mean the EDIT menu in your viewer?  Just click the Build icon on your task bar, or type CTRL + 3, or use the Build >>> Build Tools menu.

Or do you mean that you rezzed a plywood prim box and you can't find it?  Use Build >>> Region Objects or Firestorm's Area Search tool to find it.

Pam, that works great for HUDs, but not for windows that are a part of the user interface.

My suspicion is that the edit window has got re-sized somehow, or its position is beyond the screen edge...wait!  ...slaps forehead.

Maybe my first thought is entirely wrong.  Countessa, if you right click any HUD on your screen, then run the mouse scroll wheel back, do you see the Edit window out there beyond the screen edge??  If so, drag it back.

Or, one that I have fallen victim to...look around carefully to see if the window has simply been minimized.  When minimized, the windows of the user interface can be very tiny and inconspicuous.

If neither of those helps, post a reply and we'll try to think of something else.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.