C0C41N

Marvelous Designer rig not working

Posted (edited)

Okay so I took Signature Gianni Rigged body and exported it as .dae file , including armature and checked "deformed bones only" , then I imported that dae file in Marvelous designer and when i move the bones the mesh does not move with them, it seems unrigged. Please help me figure out what I'm missing what I'm doing wrong. I checked Forums and Youtube but nop no answers related to this issue

Annotation.png

Edited by C0C41N

I don't have a real solution to give you because I think importing a rigged mesh in MD is probably a completely different workflow from importing them in SL.

My advice would be to import a static mesh in MD instead.

Did you check whether MD import windows has a checkbox to import skinned meshes? If there is and it is unchecked, the skin data would be stripped off the model

On 3/26/2019 at 10:13 AM, Kyrah Abattoir said:

I don't have a real solution to give you because I think importing a rigged mesh in MD is probably a completely different workflow from importing them in SL.

My advice would be to import a static mesh in MD instead.

yeah i think that too, change pose to that what u wanna in MD and then place it there. Rig it after u make it in blender.