My Marketplace Store - Demos & Full Version Mixed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new as a merchant to Marketplace and have successfully uploaded a few items however, when I visit my store the demos are all mixed in with the full version items for sale. Other stores have their full version items listed on their beginning pages and their demos appear on the last pages. The two categories are not mixed together.  When I initially uploaded my content, I transferred each item (full version item folder and demo item folder) directly from my inventory to the Marketplace Listings Window then created the listing for each.  Have I done something incorrectly, if so... how can I fix it? TIA for your help.

Yes, that makes sense, I agree however, when I go into my store (no price search selected) I see a mishmash of items being offered for sale (demos and full version items mixed)... other stores don't have their items appearing like that. 

23 minutes ago, PoppyAeon said:

other stores don't have their items appearing like that.

They have for me since MP went live. Especially when I haven't searched anything or set any filters.

What I have noticed is that things do seem to show up more or less in the order they were uploaded. That changes the moment you search or set a filter.

18 hours ago, PoppyAeon said:

I am new as a merchant to Marketplace and have successfully uploaded a few items however, when I visit my store the demos are all mixed in with the full version items for sale. Other stores have their full version items listed on their beginning pages and their demos appear on the last pages. The two categories are not mixed together.  When I initially uploaded my content, I transferred each item (full version item folder and demo item folder) directly from my inventory to the Marketplace Listings Window then created the listing for each.  Have I done something incorrectly, if so... how can I fix it? TIA for your help.

In the beginning, when initially listing their items it's the same as everyone else. Then they go back and unlist the resale version. Then relist it and relink it to the demo. This forces the (default) sorting to list the items this way. it's extra work, though some creators prefer that level of attention to detail.

As stated above, though, it's really a moot point because people choose to list items in their own preferred order., For example, I always list items as newest first and change that only if I'm looking specifically for a demo or something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.