Region is full (?)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 hours ago, Bobbie Faulds said:

If you join the group for the skin fair, you should have most of the demos there that you can try on at home so you know exactly what you want when you get there.

Perhaps that should have been stressed a bit more in various blogs.

Paraphrasing some group chat: 

"There is no group to gather all interesting demos, is there?"

"Nope, sadly there isn't."

Or plain and simple: let me get your demo from your mainstore!

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche

19 hours ago, Bobbie Faulds said:

FWIW the last week, the sims will be almost empty and you’ll have no problems shopping. If you join the group for the skin fair, you should have most of the demos there that you can try on at home so you know exactly what you want when you get there.

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Perhaps that should have been stressed a bit more in various blogs.

Paraphrasing some group chat: 

"There is no group to gather all interesting demos, is there?"

"Nope, sadly there isn't."

Or plain and simple: let me get your demo from your mainstore!

The group is named Pale Girl Productions Info Group. Here is the link to the group-    secondlife:///app/group/152f2c53-7275-089e-34bd-b403b66c4715/about

Just copy/paste that info into chat in world and follow the link to the group join. Keep the info handy as this is the group that has passed out demos and info on the Skin Fair since it began. Same group every year.

Edited by Blush Bravin

46 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Same group every year.

As said, that's obviously not common knowledge among folks ... looking at the LeLutka, Altamura and StrayDog inworld groups.

Would have been nice to see that bit of info on either the Opening post or the Shopping Guide. Those links are known and do get passed around.
Send a group link with no clear hint of what it is into group chat and enjoy the sight of people freaking out because of "bad links" and computers burning down or exploding just for looking at it. 🙄

As said, that's obviously not common knowledge among folks ... looking at the LeLutka, Altamura and StrayDog inworld groups.

Would have been nice to see that bit of info on either the Opening post or the Shopping Guide. Those links are known and do get passed around.
Send a group link with no clear hint of what it is into group chat and enjoy the sight of people freaking out because of "bad links" and computers burning down or exploding just for looking at it. 🙄

The link I gave you isn't an outside link. It's simply a direct link to the group joiner. It doesn't take you to the web at all. I link groups in the Maitreya Lara Group all the time without people freaking out. :D 

1578395946_grouplink.png.243ca7d2cbb6df8a075ba49f6d3bb253.png

This is what that link looks like in chat. It's not a url for people to get worried over.

Edited by Blush Bravin

The link I gave you isn't an outside link. It's simply a direct link to the group joiner. It doesn't take you to the web at all. I link groups in the Maitreya Lara Group all the time without people freaking out. :D 

Also the moderators of those skin groups you mentioned should be aware of the group. The skinners send out their demos using that group.

lelutka.png.28f22cc5b0bc68f00eef37b2bea6e27f.png

Oh dear! Just noticed that my response got posted twice and didn't realize I was editing two different posts of the same content.... oh well .. It's a typical Monday morning I guess! :) 

Edited by Blush Bravin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.