Requesting Information about a Tyrant Admin of a Sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

39 minutes ago, XKibaxStarX said:

So we extended their ban by double the standard time.

Please tell me you're doing the sensible thing here and you're saying you gave them 2 lifetime bans. Otherwise you're just asking for a ton of trouble once they realize they can get back in.

There's those special kind of people a perma ban was just made for, imho, if what you say is true, that applies here. Don't be nice, protect yourself and those using your sandbox.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

There is a 7 year desync between my forum 'age' and my account age which is just utterly silly considering we are our avatar here on these forums.

They changed the forum software in 2009 and that wasn't the first time. If it were the same software we started out with, my forum age would date back to 2004. What I'm saying is, the software wasn't compatible and the info couldn't be carried forward. Many of us had to re-register. I've had to twice that I can remember.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, Angela Levenque said:

Meaningless what happens, an Admin need to be calm, and rightful. No self driven needs or personal problems allowed. And every punishment needs to be reasoned and rightful.

Welcome in society, where the reality is not at the height of the ideal.

But i agree on all that noble explanation of what should be an admin. 

Finally, if you were yourself an admin, do you think you'd be a enlighten admin or you'd be a tyrant ?

Edited by JJack Montreal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.