Angela Levenque

Requesting Information about a Tyrant Admin of a Sim

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Well there is no monopoly on that kind of thread...

Oh I know, but how did the sim owner find out about the thread, did the OP tell them they started the thread?

If I banned someone, I might not even recognize the name if they started a thread to complain, and yet the sim owner recognized themself in this thread and just had to comment?

If someone did start a thread to complain about me, unless it described me and my place in some detail, I would never know it was me

Of course the thread could start off with OMFG this total b***h with white hair and white bunny ears and bunny tail banned me from her place last night, and  I was just so sweet and nice.... why why why?

If  I did comment at all it would be along the lines of LOL was that you?

So yes it could be totally random and legit, but I seriously doubt it.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
addedstuff
  • Like 1

Looking at the OP's posting history, I suspect the sim admin ran a "racist" sim and the OP was loudly complaining about it, thus getting banned. 

I know I've banned many people from my place for that reason.

OMG look, she's making another thread all about her.

eyeroll.png

1 minute ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Now I'm wondering if both accounts aren't BillieJo's. But she'd never do anything like that, would she?

She’s got us right where she wants us! 

1 hour ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Now I'm wondering if both accounts aren't BillieJo's. But she'd never do anything like that, would she?

You spelled my name wrong

On my land it's a democracy and all the people can live and prosper as long as they follow MY rules and do what I tell them..

Why is it a democracy,because I say it is that's why..There is no arguing on my land unless the people are arguing with each other..

Those that argue with me on my land.. Oh boy, they will face the wrath of my powers.. Can anyone else hold in their hands two infinity poseballs?

Yes,I didn't think so..

Snapshot_085

:P

hehehehe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Waiiit a minute. This same thread was  done a few weeks ago. Noob poster starts a thread to complain about being unfairly banned from a sim and asks what can be done about it. 

Then another noob poster responds explaining exactly why they  banned the OP.

Seriously?

I Don't know if somebody already ask about this.

The Sim what i talking about is completely new to me, i am been there maybe twice, before this bull..it happened. My friend was banned because she acting like an idiot and an admin ban her out. She ask me to ask the admin to let her back. Then i go, talk with the admin. I try to ask nicely several times, then the admin still said, no excuses... etc etc. Logical and understandable. Then i stay on the Sim, talk with other peoples, while i talk with peoples, i go to marketplace, buy a media player for myself. When i bought the player, read the user manual, then want to try it. Then the admin, came to me, and start talking about harassment and other bull*****s what I done, then ban me out. WTF? And he said its Happened on Discord. :D I Didn't even have Discord! :D I use Teamspeak. :D For  World of Tanks.

15 hours ago, XKibaxStarX said:

Originally banned for breaking the rules listed on the rule board, arguing with a moderator, veiled threats of griefing. Extended ban based on harassment from 3 different accounts to every admin/mod online.

Yep, we are tyrants on this sim guys... watch out for us...

What? :D:D

3 Different accounts? :D omg... someone cant counting? The admin guy ban my friend and me. I don't care, she deserved it. I just try to "help" a friend, I didn't do anything. But i don't interested about an idiot sandbox sim. :D So, he can enjoy his "victory". :D Watch out for us? :D You think you are the Anonymous or what? :D Don't copy them, they cool. :D

But as i said. I already have an Answer. And already say thanks for it. So, Bye! Have fun!

Also, you can be banned for something that never happened.  Say you don’t have a tail, you can be banned because your tail is to long.  It does not matter, banned is banned no matter what the reason, even made up reasons.  LL does not care and will not intervene, its a resident to resident problem.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Yeah. I Know. For a short time its make me upset, because you know, i am just banned for imagined reasons by an idiot kid. But after a little time i just stop and start thinking. Hey. I am more than 30 years old, i am didn't even want to go that sim. Its really matters to me, to be upset because my friend involve me into this? No.... She banned, she's problem. I try to help. Nothing happened. Baam... big thing... now iam just laughing on it. :D

Edited by Angela Levenque

Sim owners can do whatever they want. And their Staff teams are they expansion of they will. If you didn't obey their rules, you be banned. If there is an *****, who want to use and live with that Limited power, try to stay quite and nice. Or you will be banned how that happened in that example.

Don't like it? Sad, but nobody care about it. Want to take the glove and fight against that? For what? Honor? You just make a really bad day for yourself.

Let them enjoy their win, and that's all.

5 minutes ago, Angela Levenque said:

Yeah. I Know. For a short time its make me upset, because you know, i am just banned for imagined reasons by an idiot kid. But after a little time i just stop and start thinking. Hey. I am more than 30 years old, i am didn't even want to go that sim. Its really matters to me, to be upset because my friend involve me into this? No.... She banned, she's problem. I try to help. Nothing happened. Baam... big thing... now iam just laughing on it. :D

Just look at SL as an internet..Each one of the sims and parcels are like websites.. They all have SLurl's which is SL's version of a url..

You can get blocked from a website for any reason or no reason at all as well..Each site has their own rules within the rules..

LL is in the land business /server space business..  There are some sites that are better than other sites for each person visiting them..

There are always more sites in the sea..Don't waste time on those that don't mesh well with you ;)

46 minutes ago, Angela Levenque said:

I am more than 30 years old

You sure don't act like it since you're the only one in this thread flinging needless insults around and having a mightier than thou attitude.

Thank goodness sim -and- parcel owners can ban anyone for any reason or no reason, it's the best feature in SL imho.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

Thank goodness sim -and- parcel owners can ban anyone for any reason or no reason, it's the best feature in SL imho.

Looking at the bolded words .. this is exactly the reason why no one should take a banning personally unless you know you did something wrong. If you did something wrong then you know why and shouldn't have done it in the first place. If you were going about your business and not doing anything wrong and you get banned then so what. Move on .. don't try to go back. There's way too much to do and too much to see to be worried about being banned from one region.

• Like 2

They all want the same thing: That justice will be done and the evildoer punished! 🤬

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Angela Levenque said:

Why you thinking is about furry things?

Its not about furry, its because an Admin ban me from a sim, without any reason. And i want to ask about what can i do against this? Its not drama. Its about tyrannic acting, what an Admin unable to do.

Meaningless what happens, an Admin need to be calm, and rightful. No self driven needs or personal problems allowed. And every punishment needs to be reasoned and rightful.

So. In a Sim, any Admin can do whatever they want and nobody can do anything against that? Not bad. Okey. Thanks.

The brutally honest bottom line, Angela, is that sim owners literally don't have to have a reason to ban someone from their sim - and even if they did have a reason, there's no law anywhere that states they have to tell you, or anyone else, what their reason is. 

That's just the way the (pixel) cookie crumbles. I can only suggest you let it go, forget about them, wipe your feet - and move on.

I managed to get all the way through this thread without noticing Angela's last name. With that name she must be nigh as old as me, and I'm in my eleventh year. How could anyone be here that long and not be fully aware of how sim rules work? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I managed to get all the way through this thread without noticing Angela's last name. With that name she must be nigh as old as me, and I'm in my eleventh year. How could anyone be here that long and not be fully aware of how sim rules work? 

Somebody who not really care about them. Or not want to be involved. Like she. She just involved into this, because of her friend, as she explain it. You can see yourself that, just roll back a little.

But i prefer to think, she knows that, just ask about if maybe there is some rules about it now.

LL Never make a rule for that. :D They loose income if they do that step. :D

7 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

You sure don't act like it since you're the only one in this thread flinging needless insults around and having a mightier than thou attitude.

Thanks to the internet, or maybe lack of RL socializing, 31 is the new 12, heh.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I have noticed a lot of NEW oldies lately, people that made accounts way back, left and have only now returned and everything is new to them. 

• Like 1

Being charitable, I assume that none of them are newbies who bought an oldbie's account, thus violating the TOS.  That would be a serious no-no.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alexey Carver said:

Somebody who not really care about them. Or not want to be involved. Like she. She just involved into this, because of her friend, as she explain it. You can see yourself that, just roll back a little.

But i prefer to think, she knows that, just ask about if maybe there is some rules about it now.

LL Never make a rule for that. :D They loose income if they do that step. :D

We are fairly sure its the same person. The original person was banned, argued their ban, and then we got two other people that argued the ban afterwards. All 3 speak the same way. All 3 had different stories... One had a story about how they were their 3d modeling employer and wondering how their employee was going to perform for them... and who was going to cover the losses of their employee not being able to upload mesh. They also stated that rules dont matter to them and that if we banned "them" they could just come back anyway because they were a colonel in the LT. Army. Which they said that they were LT in the Army and other variations to other mods/admins. Then we got the "friend from the other room" (this account) which pleaded so nicely... but then made a thread about how tyrannical we are at this highly popular sandbox. 

Someone commented about how maybe we are "racist" because of the other thread she made... We allow Human, Furry, and anything else... We want everyone to respect others... and rezzing a Pyramid that took up 1/5th of the sim (homestead) was too big to have right next to the social area, in which other people were socializing. This is where the mod asked them to move said pyramid.. and the person argued with them. Its clearly a rule and states that "If a build it too large, it may be asked to be moved to the sky platform"... but they didnt want to and then said something to the effect of "you think this causes lag? I can show you something that causes lag...." which is a veiled threat of griefing... so they were banned... For not complying with a mod on a common sense rule that is printed on a massive board that you cant help but see when you load in, for arguing with a mod making a reasonable request, and for threatening a mod with potential griefing of the sim.

They then decided to pull this stunt of arguing the ban with 3 different people(discord and in world) to all admins and moderators online. Making ridiculous threats and general harassment. So we extended their ban by double the standard time. 

Best advice i can give to anyone... Dont argue with mods, dont threaten mods and dont harass them. The whole thing could have been avoided if they would have just moved their mesh pyramid that they wernt working on and just had rezed out so people could marvel at it... as they had been doing for days now with other mesh objects they had created... and they would still be happy and socializing in the sim with everyone else. Instead they chose the hard route. Our mods and admins are usually fairly lenient and sometimes we even remove or lessen bans if on further investigation are not that reasonable. *Shrug* Sometimes people are just ignorant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Being charitable, I assume that none of them are newbies who bought an oldbie's account, thus violating the TOS.  That would be a serious no-no.

I've met tons of people who made an account way back in the day, never got into SL then years after the fact they gave it another go and suddenly it clicked. So they have accounts 10+ years old yet have only been active on it for a couple month.

Plus, its kind of silly that forum age and actual account age isn't synchronized.

According to the forum: Joined April 6, 2014

My actual join date: 06/04/2007
(11 years 9 months; 4296 days)

There is a 7 year desync between my forum 'age' and my account age which is just utterly silly considering we are our avatar here on these forums.

Oh, I know.  I joined SL in March 2007 but my forum birthdate is October 2009, thanks to the forums having been reincarnated a few times.  Everyone's ages are goofy, if we believe the forums.  

I really do think that most of the revived oldbies we are seeing are really old guys like us.  I suspect that a few are illegals, but I am being charitable and giving even them the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 2