Sign in to follow this  
OlliesOrbit

Creep Searching for.....Something

Hey! 

So I made a Second Life account like 2 months ago but I originally got bored of it and quit after a week of getting fustrated that my avatar still looked like hot garbage despite my efforts to fix his face up in "edit appearence". 

Anyways I'm back and i realized this game is actualy more fun than i originally thought and after doing reasearch and realizing i need mesh and all that, I can say that this has been one of the best experiences i have spent online. 

I don't even know why I brought all that up since my topic isn't even about that.

I come from IMVU. A land where it literally takes seconds to find someone to talk to and start up your "story" if that makes sense. 

I'm looking for people who are kinda..well you know...into the urban lifestyle.  

I don't care about race or any of that sh**. It sucks since most people who see me don't want to welcome me in or they are confused since I'm Japanese American and into that ghetto aesthethic but if im going to be 100% for real, its the funnest sh** ever. Plus I can be Asian and rachet so f*ck you if you believe otherwise :D.

Anyways I don't know where the hell I'm going with this and I don't even know if a large amount of people even go on these forums since i only found out about them by acciedently clicking a link in a group chat. 

Hit me up if this is you (or you know a sim i can go to) and your looking to get into certain drama (like diliberate you know?). Also I'm technically always "in character" I guess. So i don't really do the whole long winded text-based roleplay and quotes when i talk and all that.  

My name inworld is OlliesOrbit (I know the name is lame asf but i wasn't expecting to stay)

My Discord cuz honestly I'm not on sl all the time but i am always on my phone (Not interested in anything real though)😛: OIL#0371

• Like 1

Im not a very social person, but judged by the way you write and express yourself, you will do just fine finding friends inworld, too. Welcome back :)

• Like 2

I really am not sure what you are talking about with a ghetto esthetic but I am up to try anything. I am very much into pictures, and I just get the feeling there is the potential for some great images here.

• Like 2

I'm Asian too and I'm interested in maybe dabbling in the ghetto lifestyle. IM me inworld if you'd like! 

My name is the same as in here.

• Like 1