Question

Unable to to save snapshots to disc (computer destination folder). How can the destination folder be changed? Thank you.

9 answers to this question

That's a pulldown menu.  Click the arrow next to it and select Save As ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Rolig, Still unable to save snapshots to my PC....so the problem is elsewhere, any ideas_ Thank you.

Posted (edited)

So .... just to be sure ..... You take a photo by typing CTRL + SHIFT + S (or clicking the Photo button on your task bar.  You gat a window that has your captured image with this control panel on its left side:

96fd7f10e49725d6bd2bcfeca2bac5fa.png

Click the little arrow to the right of the SAVE button and it will open the option to Save As.  Identify the target folder on your computer and say OK.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

That is correct, but even I have tried to save in many folders and to desktop, it doesn-t allow me. I can save to inventory and send an email, but I cannot save to a folder!!

That's very odd indeed.  So you actually get the Save To Disc option that opens the screen I showed above, and you click its Save As option and absolutely nothing happens?

54 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

That's very odd indeed.  So you actually get the Save To Disc option that opens the screen I showed above, and you click its Save As option and absolutely nothing happens?

i think some screenshots (gyazo perhaps) from Miles would be easier.. will show more than just the descriptions we read now.

• Like 1

Yes I use Avast, but I've used Avast for many years and this problem has only started now....but I'd love to know more about Avast being the problem...thanks

That's it....Thanks Whirly Avast was blocking SL, no other program, only S.L So thank you all with you help, Miles

• Like 2