Garter Belt / Suspender Belt

Candice LittleBoots

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I use Maitreya Lara and I've always been on the lookout for a suspender belt with a strap count of 6, or more. Everywhere seems to only make with 4 straps. I had a set for the classic avatar in the past but never managed to replace it. 

Images below from Google images to show what I mean. Mesh or appliers, I don't mind. Does anyone know a store or creator who does these?

1258605349_premier-lingerie-10-strap-garter-belt-with-lace-ssl10-ca--3-47678-p.jpg.d5f56a9a0818712c02e695642d04c052.jpg premier-lingerie-10-strap-suspender-garter-belt-with-lace-ssl10--37348-p.jpg.e3152cb7ba176bfb807b4b856d3d8d5c.jpg

3 hours ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

I use Maitreya Lara and I've always been on the lookout for a suspender belt with a strap count of 6, or more. Everywhere seems to only make with 4 straps. I had a set for the classic avatar in the past but never managed to replace it. 

Images below from Google images to show what I mean. Mesh or appliers, I don't mind. Does anyone know a store or creator who does these?

Skimming the MP, this pair looks like it fits the criteria.  It doesn't show the back, but since it is showing 4 straps in front and there would logically be at least 2 in back, that would give you at least 6 total straps:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BigBeautifulDoll-VELVET-Lingerie-Black-Maitreya-Slink/11068189 - multiple colors available

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.