US$ Account Balance 21 USD can not use to buy L$

roughplay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I wanted to buy L$ for better conditions but after some days it never happened. So I stopped the transaction and had now the USD in my US$ account balance (21$). Now wanted to use this 21$ to buy L$ with for a not so good condition. But does not work. System does not like to use my 21$, instead want to use payment method paypal or others only. There is no option visible to use the USD from the account balance...

What can I do?

Transaction.jpg

Transaction2.jpg

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, roughplay said:

I wanted to buy L$ for better conditions but after some days it never happened. So I stopped the transaction and had now the USD in my US$ account balance (21$). Now wanted to use this 21$ to buy L$ with for a not so good condition. But does not work. System does not like to use my 21$, instead want to use payment method paypal or others only. There is no option visible to use the USD from the account balance...

What can I do?

Transaction.jpg

Transaction2.jpg

You should use “buy now” at market rate, not “LindeX limit buy”. Then it may work. It still may try to make you add a card. Others will give you a better answer.

Problem solved...it worked after some more time again as expected and could buy L$ using my account USD... Was once of the problems that sometimes appear and then all is fine half an hour later.

Next time I wait longer till I try again.

Edited by roughplay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.