Lost items from marketplace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi I just logged back from a few years of break and I find my marketplace inventory having empty folders - without me receiving any money. The folders are still there like some placeholders. These were no copy KittyCats cats and I'm worried they are lost? They don't show in my pedigree either which is weird. Honestly, I asked 10k for one and I'd RECOGNIZE that amount of money if I ever received it. I'm not talking about 20Lindens. What can I do? I could only redeem my items if I had the ID number but as I said the pedigree does not show them anymore either. Is it possible that they were glitched out from my marketplace and pedigree without leaving any trace behind?

2 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, disturbances said:

Hi I just logged back from a few years of break and I find my marketplace inventory having empty folders - without me receiving any money. The folders are still there like some placeholders. These were no copy KittyCats cats and I'm worried they are lost? They don't show in my pedigree either which is weird. Honestly, I asked 10k for one and I'd RECOGNIZE that amount of money if I ever received it. I'm not talking about 20Lindens. What can I do? I could only redeem my items if I had the ID number but as I said the pedigree does not show them anymore either. Is it possible that they were glitched out from my marketplace and pedigree without leaving any trace behind?

contact support?... LL does clean up MP since a while, perhaps accidently/or on purpose yours were deleted.

5 hours ago, disturbances said:

A change implemented to the MP last Nov will remove a listing if the merchant has not logged in in 5 years and if the item has not sold in the last 2 years. If that possibly applies to your missing items, you might try contacting Support to get specifics on what happens if a 'no copy' item meets the criteria and thus gets removed from the MP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.