I can share the LM but cannot offer teleport to new region

IanLeigh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

51 minutes ago, IanLeigh said:

Just bought this full region two days ago and am getting it set up.  I can share the LM with friends, which works fine, but when I offer a TP, or they request a TP, neither works.  What setting am I missing? 

check the estate manage tool and check the settings for visitors there, it might be blocked or set to a certain group only.
Also possible you have checked group access ánd public acces enabled, that sometimes leads to blocks too. ( also check the about land tool for that)

In the About Land settings shown in your image, untick "Anyone can visit", then untick "Allow Group", the tick just "Anyone can visit" again.
The way it's set up at the moment is to only allow group access to that parcel but there is no active group so only estate mangers & estate owners actually have access.

The way those settings work is really not intuitive - see BUG-4994 - If both allow public access and allow group access are ticked under About Land -> Access, only group members can access the parcel, even though allow public access is enabled and not greyed out.

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.