Sign in to follow this  
themoonandthesea

Maitreya bento hands not showing up?

Question

I could really use some help with this. Right now with the current outfit, I'm using its not a big deal, but as soon as I change clothes it will be. Nails show up but hands are absent no matter how many times I relog or reattach. 

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, themoonandthesea said:

I could really use some help with this. Right now with the current outfit, I'm using its not a big deal, but as soon as I change clothes it will be. Nails show up but hands are absent no matter how many times I relog or reattach. 

Have you checked in the hud that you haven't activated the hands alpha...

63c355914119ac96ab86ee5037c7549e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Omg I didn't realize there was a hands alpha! I just clicked all because the diagram didn't show hands so foolishly I assumed it wasn't an option. I just logged in to check to see if I'm that big of a dumb *** and yep, I totally am. 

Thank you so much!

19 minutes ago, themoonandthesea said:

Omg I didn't realize there was a hands alpha! I just clicked all because the diagram didn't show hands so foolishly I assumed it wasn't an option. I just logged in to check to see if I'm that big of a dumb *** and yep, I totally am. 

Thank you so much!

I only thought of it because I might have clicked my feet off once and wandered around like that all day before someone bothered to tell me 🙄

• Like 2