Sign in to follow this  
themoonandthesea

Maitreya skin that works with VCO Milli head?

Question

So far I've wasted money on two skins that don't work with this head, as in they are all wrong and don't even remotely match up. I don't want to throw away any more money. Can anyone point me in the direction of a demo that might work and make this mesh head almost seamless with the maitreya body? 

P.S. Ignore me being wigless. 

Snapshot_002.png

2 answers to this question

Though I do not wish to close this thread (in the hopes of finding one even better) I did find a fairly decent solution in resur's Pearl skin tone. 

Posted (edited)

In order for a skin to work on BOTH body and head you either need a skin made for you head WITH a corresponding body applier (Maitreya is the top body as I expect you know) OR you need an OMEGA skin and an Omega relay for Maitreya.  Quite a few skin makers for gals have omega appliers (not so much for guys) ^^.  

IF the skins you bought have a corresponding BODY skin (almost all do out of necessity) see if they have a body skin in the same tone as your head that will work for Maitreya (or Omega applier).

And as we say almost daily here on the forums DON'T BY WITHOUT A DEMO!   There should be a demo for both head and body in each skin shop. If not, personally I would never EVER buy :D.

Good luck. 

Edited by Chic Aeon