raw3r1

i had to restart my file need a job

oi my wonderful slers my file is 8 days old i had to start new due to some personal stuff anyone hiring host with good tips or furry clubs need dancers? i have experience in dancing and hosting ive been in second-life for 10 years but my file is non mesh 

I am confused. What do you mean with 'file' in this context?

file

noun

• 1A folder or box for holding loose papers together and in order for easy reference.

‘a file of correspondence’
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, marinathewitch said:

I am guessing SL (pro)file? Maybe? O___o

That could work for the first sentence. But profile doesn't fit into the second sentence he uses it in o.O

4 hours ago, raw3r1 said:

ive been in second-life for 10 years but my file is non mesh 

11 hours ago, raw3r1 said:

oi my wonderful slers my file is 8 days old i had to start new due to some personal stuff anyone hiring host with good tips or furry clubs need dancers? i have experience in dancing and hosting ive been in second-life for 10 years but my file is non mesh 

Been in SL since you were 13 and decided 8 days ago to start over? And you dont know of any furry clubs? If you were a furry for 10 years you should know where the clubs are. You would also know the proper terms used in SL. No way in heck would a 10 year old av just start over... way too much time and money invested..

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 11:41 AM, raw3r1 said:

It is difficult to believe that you have been in SL for a decade when you don't understand the terminology. 

• Like 1