Sign in to follow this  
nordicmusclegoddess

Custom Avatars

23 minutes ago, nordicmusclegoddess said:

Does anyone make custom avatars?

yes there are people who make custom avatars,
if you know what you want you could put a post in the Wanted section with more details about the work you want, and see if interested creators contact you.

Take in mind a real custom avatar can cost you a serious amount of money.. depending on what you look for, several hundreds of dollars are no exception ( not Linden Dollars but USD)

15 hours ago, nordicmusclegoddess said:

With custom avatar, do you mean a fully custom made mesh body/head etc? Or do you mean a specific avatar style using already there components (more like help shopping for the right parts)?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

With custom avatar, do you mean a fully custom made mesh body/head etc? Or do you mean a specific avatar style using already there components (more like help shopping for the right parts)?

I would think the OP is looking for a 3D modeler, someone who can create a custom body and head. Though your question is a good one and warranted, were I looking for a "makeover" kind of thing I would call it a "custom look".

19 hours ago, nordicmusclegoddess said:

@Zeta Vandyke is correct, your request is a bit ambiguous. Because of the "you" on screen, no matter what it looks like or even if invisible is still and always will be your "avatar" by definition of the word: "A representation".

Edited by Alyona Su