Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for somebody who can help me. 

I have many ideas for creating mesh nails, but I am unsure of how to make my own mesh nails on blender, and texture after. I have photoshop and blender.

Im interested in having a custom mesher do these things for me and possibly teach me in the process, and I will pay well for this if possible. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope some of your ideas include matching sets of bento nails for both fingers and toes. To my knowledge and extensive searching, I am yet to discover even one.

Also, rigging toenails so that the wearing of a shoebase is irrelevant.

Good luck!

Edited by Candice LittleBoots
making clear I am referring to bento nails, not appliers.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why do you need the nails to be mesh?

All mesh bodies that have hands included come with nails, bento and non bento (depending on body of course). Those who sell nails do it in appliers. Basically a coat of paint over the nails that already exist just like in real life. Some bodies come with different nails, Maitreya comes with 3 different fingernail options, blunt, sharp and claw like. Not sure if mesh nails would even work with all mesh bodies?

Are you sure you're approaching this the right way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

free advice, go to market place, search for ruth , there are few avaible ( duck girl, vlad blackburn as sellers) in description you will see a link for github where you will find all the blender files for ruth/roth bento bodies - nails included, all shapes and sizes. nail are already bento rigged so is easy to upload. what you need is only to match them for the body you wear.

did that saved you 15 K :) ?

  contact me inworld if you want to see more. free of charge

 

Edited by Kweopi
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

Not sure if mesh nails would even work with all mesh bodies?

No they don't, you have to rig them for each body. As Maitreya nails are not working well with omega I understand the need for omega friendly replacements though (especially toe nails, give us toe nails that work with omega, dammit). That said there is a whole market out threre selling rigged bento nails for hands (with new nail shapes, glued on greebles and worse) but sadly I never found ones for feet.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Kweopi said:

free advice, go to market place, search for ruth , there are few avaible ( duck girl, vlad blackburn as sellers) in description you will see a link for github where you will find all the blender files for ruth/roth bento bodies - nails included, all shapes and sizes. nail are already bento rigged so is easy to upload. what you need is only to match them for the body you wear.

did that saved you 15 K :) ?

  contact me inworld if you want to see more. free of charge

 

Do keep in mind that the Ruth body is licensed under the AGPL license.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2019 at 9:44 AM, Candice LittleBoots said:

I hope some of your ideas include matching sets of bento nails for both fingers and toes. To my knowledge and extensive searching, I am yet to discover even one.

Also, rigging toenails so that the wearing of a shoebase is irrelevant.

Good luck!

I will keep this in mind!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...