BunniBunBunz

Zaara Chanchal Lingerie onyx

Question

Okay so I got the Maitreya body and it came with this onyx lingerie set so I tried it on and now I can’t take it off and idk what to do???

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, BunniBunBunz said:

Okay so I got the Maitreya body and it came with this onyx lingerie set so I tried it on and now I can’t take it off and idk what to do???

If it is mesh clothing, then it is attached pieces and you simply can right click them and select 'detach'. However, it is possibly 'Applier' lingerie.  Applier clothing puts a texture on the mesh body rather than attaching an object to the body.  Attach your Maitreya HUD and click the Layers tab on it.  On that panel, click 'Clear all layers' and the lingerie goes away.  To re-wear it, you will need to click the Applier again..  Or you can click the top & pants symbols and that will simply turn the layer off.  You can then click the top & pants again to turn the layer back on later when you want the lingerie to show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1