Missing transactions (not only gift MP transactions)

Pavon2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, recently I started to be seriously scared. So many issues are not being fixed since months. Like for example so very important issue with gifts transactions on marketplace. I've read that some of these transaction are not being recorded, so my current problem is probably related... 

... people write me asking to redeliver a product, they swear they bought it but neither me nor them are able to find the transaction ID in the transaction history for it. It's obvious I cannot send another copy this way because I simply dont know if they make this up or is something really seriously broken in SL.

I use Casper vendor systems and sometimes Casper fails to record some of the transactions that have been made. But each time it happened I was always able to locate them in my transactions history so it wasn't a problem. Not anymore. It happens more and more often that some of the transactions simply vanish. 

I'm running a store since 4 years and it never happened to me that people write, ask to redeliver something and there is no transaction recorded in transactions history. And these are NOT gift type of transactions that we all know are broken atm. Somehow it's hard for me to believe that suddenly so many people would like to get a product without paying for it, since I don't send it anyway, and since it never happened to me before.

Does it happen to anyone else?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.