This game is not a game, we need updates! #OccupyLindenLabs (I'm joking please don't do that)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay it's my turn for "gimme we need" thread.

We need a town hall meeting, @Patch Linden @Ebbe Linden.

November was the last one and its now march. Can we have some kind of update on how things like global experiences, name change etc etc are progressing?.

Serious note though keep up the good work, you guys rock, but can we have a town hall meeting or some update?

Edited by chibiusa Ling
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 3/5/2019 at 3:26 PM, Selene Gregoire said:

Nuuuuu. Yellow clashes with my skin color. I mean, c'mon, red and yellow? :o

High visibilty safety yellow clashes with everything! How about red vests? No. Everyone will think we're communists. Green? Environmentalists. Rainbow? Lgbt or Hawaiians. Ugh. This protest is never getting off the ground. 

• Haha 2

Second life is a game of RPG real life. We fcuk, we love, we spend, and we lost here. This game is playing with real money and personal emotion. In this game, we have unlimited life (alt) to restart again, and fortunately we skip where we fall. We don't need to stand up, it just register a new account, even can change your sex, your existing, as anything movable in world. Second life is a game, but the lore(s) written by player.

2 hours ago, Moore Jun said:

Second life is a game of RPG real life. We fcuk, we love, we spend, and we lost here. This game is playing with real money and personal emotion. In this game, we have unlimited life (alt) to restart again, and fortunately we skip where we fall. We don't need to stand up, it just register a new account, even can change your sex, your existing, as anything movable in world. Second life is a game, but the lore(s) written by player.

Il give you a 2/5. Your gonna have to try harder than that if you want to rile up the "it's not a game!!!!" Crowd.

• 4 months later...

Just thought I'd point out that even Linden Lab calls Second Life a "Game" - found this while surfing' just this morning (and note that it is a paid-for advert):

1181936858_ScreenShot2019-08-07at07_41_08.thumb.png.0d5c95ccc66647de5c1b2b68f7668f9a.png

Oh, and yes, this is an old thread, deal with it.

Edited by Alyona Su

23 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Just thought I'd point out that even Linden Lab calls Second Life a "Game" - found this while surfing' just this morning (and note that it is a paid-for advert):

1181936858_ScreenShot2019-08-07at07_41_08.thumb.png.0d5c95ccc66647de5c1b2b68f7668f9a.png

Oh, and yes, this is an old thread, deal with it.

Yeah, some people can't figure out "Virtual World" is actually a game Genre. For example, Minecraft is the same video game Genre as Second life. However, you can make money on this game apparently.

wSAYvOu.png

Edited by Haselden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.