Deanonymization because of copyright, whats next?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, SugarBaby2000 said:

because I had to give those bastards my card number

you are never forced to do that, you can refuse

1 minute ago, SugarBaby2000 said:

Ethan Paslong,

And you think I care about your opibnion or your small personality? Welcome to my ignore list.

oh sweety i really hope you don't think i'll sleep one second less by that, you'r just entertaining and i have nothing better to do.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SugarBaby2000 said:

I will delete this account tomorrow, after I finish some transactions.

2 hours ago, SugarBaby2000 said:

Of course I lied to them - why in the world would I give them my real name?

this can get fun when you want to transfer some money out .....

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

oh sweety i really hope you don't think i'll sleep one second less by that, you'r just entertaining and i have nothing better to do.

Does that mean we can't have stuff if you are blocked? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And once and for all - In my very first post I told this game rules are unacceptable for me and I leave. And explained why. 

I think it is useless to continue this discussion. Stay here and enjoy slavery... game or whatever. I do not care!

Lets see how long sl will last.

Edited by SugarBaby2000
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Always. Shall I provide some cold beverages and gummi bears, to complete the experiance?

May I have a root beer please?

I made waffles, and I will gladly share. I have ones with bacon, ones with strawberries and banana waffles..you can take your pick :D

Whatever doesn't get eaten goes in my freezer for quick breakfasts lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Tari Landar said:

May I have a root beer please?

I made waffles, and I will gladly share. I have ones with bacon, ones with strawberries and banana waffles..you can take your pick :D

Whatever doesn't get eaten goes in my freezer for quick breakfasts lol. 

Bacon wins!

3 hours ago, SugarBaby2000 said:

Thanks god I learned it in time (could learn it much earlier, but I was absent) - Better I find some other things to do, instead of playing this abominable game, full of spies

3 hours ago, SugarBaby2000 said:

Let them delete this account. I am not going back anyway.

I'm not sure if Cindy's post was considered an official request.... so:   Can I have your stuff?

:SwingingFriends:

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, SugarBaby2000 said:

And once and for all - In my very first post I told this game rules are unacceptable for me and I leave. And explained why. 

I think it is useless to continue this discussion. Stay here and enjoy slavery... game or whatever. I do not care!

Lets see how long sl will last.

Having been a resident for 14 years... SL will be here for another decade or two.

Me? I'm still waiting for you to actually flounce instead of screaming that you are going to. And over something that has been in place for 7 years. Not LL's fault that your memory is lacking.

Don't let the doorknob catch you in the @$$. I'll be kicking the door shut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

You agreed to the TOS when you joined SL.  This part of it hasn't changed in all the time I have been in SL. It's probably been there for 16 years now:

4.1 You must establish an account to use certain aspects of the Service, using true and accurate registration information.

Except for certain Software or portions of the Websites which Linden Lab allows users to access without registration, you must establish an Account with Linden Lab to use the Service. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") and to use the account management tools provided to keep your Registration Data accurate, current and complete.

May I ask how I get my bank to verify my information?   I got this message:

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again.

and have no idea how to get my bank to verify. 
if anyone can help I would appreciate it!!    Thanks Serenitymeee

Just now, SerenityMeee said:

May I ask how I get my bank to verify my information?   I got this message:

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again.

and have no idea how to get my bank to verify. 
if anyone can help I would appreciate it!!    Thanks Serenitymeee

It is done via the PayPal website, when you add the bank account to your PayPal account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.