New sub forum

greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, greek Wingtips said:

Can we have a subforum called " featured requests" were all members annon-members can suggest requests and new ideas for SL

There is already a JIRA for that - https://jira.secondlife.com. Why would LL want to manage another area for requests?

As to the 'non-members' part (which I think is what you meant), non-members wouldn't know what is or isn't available in SL, so them asking for features seems a bit absurd.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, greek Wingtips said:

"Why would LL want to manage another area for requests?"

Little  have you read what you wrote, if I had known there was such a forum I would not have asked  the question  

Well, the JIRA is not a forum in any way - i.e. like these forums where we discuss things.  It is a ticketing system for reporting bugs and feature requests.

JIRA is discussed enough around here that I figured all the older folks knew about it. 

• Like 2

Just now, greek Wingtips said:

so feature requests and Ideas is a good idea then? 

Definitely.  LL encourages folks to add feature requests to the JIRA.  Just know that the JIRA has tons of them, and many never get implemented, even if the JIRA is "accepted".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I've got well documented , reproducible, and "accepted" bug reports in the Jira that just sit there, but I like to think that if they ever revise the related block of code that they'll get addressed.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.