thefantasyeffect

Need a single woman interested in being bred

Handsome white Daddy dom seeking breeding stock for consistent RP. I do not collect partners. Need someone invested in RP, fully woman, and preferably single. Very kinky daddy. No scat, blood, or violence. IM me if only interested in ongoing RP, no married women need apply.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, thefantasyeffect said:

Handsome white Daddy dom seeking breeding stock for consistent RP. I do not collect partners. Need someone invested in RP, fully woman, and preferably single. Very kinky daddy. No scat, blood, or violence. IM me if only interested in ongoing RP, no married women need apply.

If by "fully woman" you mean a women in RL also, hopefully you realize that there is no way you can completely be sure of that.

If by 'single', 'no married woman', again, if you are referring to RL, there is no way to know if the person is lying or telling the truth.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thefantasyeffect said:

fully woman

Thanks, TFE (I hope it's okay to call you TFE)!

If I'd been suffering any grief over the loss of my ovaries*, you put an end to it.

*I was bummed they wouldn't let me take them home in a jar.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 3/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

If by "fully woman" you mean a women in RL also, hopefully you realize that there is no way you can completely be sure of that.

If by 'single', 'no married woman', again, if you are referring to RL, there is no way to know if the person is lying or telling the truth.

Yep, got to love the people that come here and think they really can trust what someone says on here is true.

though one could try and verify by cam or voice, but even that can be faked by a person who really wanted too. voice changers, and getting a friend to do the cam work for the *****s and giggles they both get out of it when they reveal the truth.

happens both directions.. I know a few guys here that play as girls and a few girls that play as guys..

sounds more like he is hoping for a long term relationship that might go to rl.. aka using sl as a bdsm dating service.

• Like 1