Wanted - 1024m² Parcel of grass or forest land to buy (Moderate or Adult)

MayuriMuse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm looking to buy a flat 1024sqm parcel of Moderate or Adult land, preferably with grassy or forested surroundings. A highland-looking area would be ideal.

Planned ground level decorations will consist of some standing stones (think Stonehenge) a large willow tree and some lowweight grass. Perhaps a pond for swimming in the summer and skating in the winter. Skyboxes for dwelling will be placed well out of sight.

If you have such a parcel for sale or know where I might find one please let me know!

Thanks!

Realize that if you choose mainland or any type of private lands that are NOT themed you will never be assured of your neighbors. Just in case you are really "new" :D.   So looking at THEMED lands that fit your needs will probablly be your best bet. Not all that many landowners read these forums but I hope you find a perfect spot. 

• Like 1

Thanks Chic. I'm new to these forums (Which appear to have gotten a facelift since I was last online), but I owned a small mainland parcel about 4 years ago, (Super stoked to see they bumped up the premium tier too!) so I'm no stranger to garish looking neighbors haha. Sort of just hoping I could find a nice spot in a "previously-established neighborhood" so to speak, where I can set up again now that I've decided to come check out what's new. Figured I might get a bite while I wander around in world to see what's available.

Won't find out if I don't ask, right? :)

Edited by MayuriMuse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.