Sign in to follow this  
GiaBlossom

Bloggers Wanted!

2001595100_Adpic.png.89a56fad17806dd05031982137c61e4e.png

Blossom Productions is a new Hunts & Events Company. After a successful Hunt, it has decided to open its doors to the bloggers of the community. We are looking for bloggers who can blog the hunt items that are given by designers during each month. The hunt items range from men, women, decor, gestures, PG items. You can take a sneak peek to the current hunt's prizes at the website as well. 

Spring Fling Hunt is the current running hunt, with 27 designers and pretty gifts. If you are interested, please do fill this form https://blossomgia.wixsite.com/blossom-productions/bloggers

The benefits are - Exposure to various creator's items. Can choose what you like to blog. Be featured on our website as a blogger for mutual promotion. 

Thank you in advance :)

I went ahead and filled one out as well! I just restarted my blog so it's a couple months old and I'm getting back into blogging and doing pictures again as well but I have been blogging for a total of 3 1/2 years