Sign in to follow this  
Bree Firehawk

Wrong account paid for premium account

Question

I got a premium account but was logged onto my alt and wanted it for  My older one .. Can i transfer account info to her or cancel this one and do another ? And will i get a refund for the one i paid for ? Thanks Bree Firehawk.

7 answers to this question

You could call Billing and ask.  800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

However, most likely the answer is No, No, and No.  If so, don't feel too bad.  The $L300 weekly stipend and (if you got a quarterly or annual subscription) the $L1000 bonus at the 45 day mark make the cost of a Premium subscription almost a wash.

I wanted to change my credit card and deleted the old one. Now I can't add the new, someone can help me? (premium account)

41 minutes ago, Doroty Davies said:

I wanted to change my credit card and deleted the old one. Now I can't add the new, someone can help me? (premium account)

27 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

@Doroty Davies, You have to use an actual credit card.  LL does not accept most debit or prepaid cards.

For more detailed information, see this link. https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/billing-r11/#Section__3

my card is not a debit card, but credit card, available  !  I am premium from 10 years and never had this problem. I submitted a ticket and no answer 😞

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Doroty Davies said:

I submitted a ticket and no answer 😞

if your issues is as old as your post from 55 minutes ago you should practice some patience.. depending on the issue it can take up to several days to get answers.
If you tell what message you get why it's refused, you could perhaps get more help ( without real private details of course)
BTW if you'r premium, use live chat.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

Well, in this case, I would suggest neither a support ticket or live chat.  Call Billing: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

• Like 1