Linden Land

katie Lefevre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for some advice please.

My partner and I are both premium members. He has linden land, whereas I have always rented privately. 

Is there a way that we could both have our allocated linden land as premium members, side by side, and join the two together? I assume he would have to sell his existing land or abandon, and then we try and find something that has two plots together?

I really haven't a clue how it all works as I've never taken advantage of linden land before.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, katie Lefevre said:

I am looking for some advice please.

My partner and I are both premium members. He has linden land, whereas I have always rented privately. 

Is there a way that we could both have our allocated linden land as premium members, side by side, and join the two together? I assume he would have to sell his existing land or abandon, and then we try and find something that has two plots together?

I really haven't a clue how it all works as I've never taken advantage of linden land before.

Thanks.

most easy in this case is create a group, donate both your free tier level to that group and buy* a parcel between 2048 and 2252 sqm (2x 1024 + additional free 10% for groupland)
He has to sell his land before he donates it or will get a jump in tier fees.

*) pick the "buy for group" option in the pop up you get on the land

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, katie Lefevre said:

I assume he would have to sell his existing land or abandon

Not necessarily. If he happens to be adjacent some already abandoned land, he can submit a support ticket asking that a suitable chunk of it be subdivided for his purchase. It may not work, or he may not even want to expand in that location, but it's sometimes an option.

• Like 1

Note that if his "Linden Land" is actually a Linden Home, then the only option is to Abandon it and then go buy something, with both of you contributing your 1024 sqm tier towards it.  Nobody can buy land in the sims where the Linden Homes are.  Even if you managed to get lucky enough to get 2 Linden Homes next to each other, that land cannot be combined either.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.