elixdude

Do you like playing SL alone?

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Sul Sul! *gigglesnortsΒ 

Sul Sul!Β  Β *waves from a region far, far away

• Haha 3

On 6/7/2019 at 8:27 PM, Ina Fairport said:

I miss the early years of SL. Crowded clubs, lots of people dancing and a very lively local chat.
Dancing till dawn, chatting for hours. Being happy with my SL partner. It seems all gone.

The last two years I was most of the time alone in SL. I am not often online anymore. I don't like SL anymore. And that makes me sad. When my premium account expires in september I will delete my account and leave this world forever.

I still want to bring friend and roll a full tank batalion through bellisaria :3

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kyrah Abattoir said:

I still want to bring friend and roll a full tank batalion through bellisaria :3

Β Β  Ooh, ooh, can I come?

Sul Sul!Β *gigglesnorts since only The Sims fans will get the reference*Β 

Sul sul, cuh teekaloo?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xBaeBeex said:

Sul sul, cuh teekaloo?

Β Β  Vrasubatburuk ug butharubatgruiuk!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

for the life of me i cant figure that one out Orwar .. help me πŸ˜›

alnej eiavhas.Β  Jiak do noav ukpeak orciukh
Β 
jiak avhink avhough avhaav Orwar iuk ukayaumn ukomeavhaumn abouav naughavausan avhinguk

On 7/14/2019 at 6:28 PM, RaeLeeH said:

Sul Sul! *gigglesnorts since only The Sims fans will get the reference* What you described is pretty much me thesedays. Throw in some occasional building, screwing up scripts, and tending my animesh pet/baby, and we are practically leading identical lives.

The more time goes on, the more my friends are drifting back into the evil clutches of this nefarious other game called "Real Life". I miss the old times. It's almost enough to make me reinstall TS4 again (especially now they have that Island release where sims can actually swim in the ocean after how many years waiting?!) buuuuut I don't know. Whenever I am in TS4 I miss the ability to talk in real time to others when and if I feel the need, to build, and script of course. The rest is basically a really watered-down, isolated version of SL in many ways, and if you hack TS4 enough you'll still get hit-on by naked strangers out of the blue regardless where you are. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, just a thing really. Not sure where my brain was going with that, but never mind, I'll shut up now! 🀣

P.S. ALL HAIL DEAR LEADER, AND GROGNAK THE DESTROYER!

Β 

19 hours ago, Clarrellae said:

Sul Sul!Β  Β *waves from a region far, far away

Yayy Sul Sul!!Β πŸ€—

Oh I know what you mean. The friends I started off with are slowly disappearing off to "Real Life" too. As introverted as I am, IΒ realized things aren't as interesting without some level of interaction.

Hahaha um... I don't think I've ever hacked it enoughΒ to get these nakie strangers!Β πŸ˜†

• Haha 1

Β Β  ... You know, an indicator of that translator not writing proper black speech would be the fact that it can't translate what I wrote.

On 7/14/2019 at 1:28 AM, RaeLeeH said:

Sul Sul! *gigglesnorts since only The Sims fans will get the reference* What you described is pretty much me thesedays. Throw in some occasional building, screwing up scripts, and tending my animesh pet/baby, and we are practically leading identical lives.

The more time goes on, the more my friends are drifting back into the evil clutches of this nefarious other game called "Real Life". I miss the old times. It's almost enough to make me reinstall TS4 again (especially now they have that Island release where sims can actually swim in the ocean after how many years waiting?!) buuuuut I don't know. Whenever I am in TS4 I miss the ability to talk in real time to others when and if I feel the need, to build, and script of course. The rest is basically a really watered-down, isolated version of SL in many ways, and if you hack TS4 enough you'll still get hit-on by naked strangers out of the blue regardless where you are. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, just a thing really. Not sure where my brain was going with that, but never mind, I'll shut up now! 🀣

P.S. ALL HAIL DEAR LEADER, AND GROGNAK THE DESTROYER!

Now you know why I have two computers. While I'm building and playing god in SL, I canΒ play god and keep an eye on my sims.

Did I mention that I can play god twice at the same time?Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 2:00 AM, Orwar said:

Β Β  Vrasubatburuk ug butharubatgruiukο»Ώο»Ώ!

Mirdautas vras!

PS. your Orcish is not bad for a silly Dworf

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
  • Like 1