elixdude

Do you like playing SL alone?

Following this post is somehow comforting.  I always thought I am the only person but when u found others just similar to u, u don't feels like a weirdo.  I hope everyone here manage to find joy while exploring sl.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2019 at 10:46 AM, nikita2004 Ashley said:

Following this post is somehow comforting.  I always thought I am the only person but when u found others just similar to u, u don't feels like a weirdo.  I hope everyone here manage to find joy while exploring sl.  

You are either not a weirdo, or my kind of weirdo... either way, you're just fine.  As someone else has said: this is MY second life.  (yours too) -- it's up to us to do what we often cannot do in real life.  PLEASE OURSELVES.  Enjoy ourselves.  Be who and what and where and when we want to be.  Sometimes I just go to a beachy or fantasy space, and just listen to the ocean, the birds, the sounds of being outside I often cannot enjoy in my real life where it may be winter and I am definitely not sitting on  a beach.

The only wrong way to do SL (other than hurting ourselves or others) is to live it up to someone else's expectations and not enjoy it.   Want mesh, be mesh, want to walk around as a rooth, do that too... just as long as you are happy.  No ___ are owed to anyone!

• Like 4