Looking for a Sim or others to rp with

Prettykittytabby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. I had to take a 6 month rp break from sl and just got back on. I was hoping to make some friends and have some good rp.  I forgot how hard it is to find a good play to rp or group to rp with. I lean more to fantasy stuff but I am open to other types of rp and sims.  I tend to do longer text rp but I also can go with the flow of what others are around me to rp. I don't just do long rp text. But that has been the normal in the past mainly to do with most of my rp friends at the time did that as well. I do not mind sexually rp but I want to story to go with it. Some kind of plot. Anyway, thanks for reading.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, there! For fantasy sims there's a few I'd recommend. Sovereigns of Elyona is at the top of my list. Novus Ascending is a close second. They both have deep stories and lots of active players. There's a few others I can name if those don't float your boat. They're fantasy medieval 😃

• 3 weeks later...

Emory Haven is a modern day fantasy theme! We have fae, witches, werewolves, etc. but everything is hidden from humans. There is a lot of RP that goes on on the sim which is also a small community where people can just rent if they like, but we also have a Discord server where a lot of RP can be done in case someone can't get on SL. You should take a look!

https://emoryhaven.weebly.com/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.