Sifu Qinan

Looking for an SL Manager for a Performing Artist

Hello everyone!.

Thank you for viewing this post. My name is Sifu Qinan in SL but I go by my stage name "Switchboard Of Souls" both in RL & SL.. I am an Singer/Musician/Performer. I am currently looking for someone to be a performing artist manager SL. My main genres are Darkwave, Synthpop and Industrial. For those of you that do not know those genres, its sorta like this: I am heavily influenced by bands such as early Depeche Mode, New Order, The Cure, Clan Of Xymox and a little bit like Razed In Black. . Anyway,  I am hoping to find someone to help me out a little as my Manager. I've been doing this on my own since I first started snging and performing Live in SL in 2010 and I could use a little help with a manager.

Here is my Souncloud page for samples of my music if you needed.

https://soundcloud.com/switchboardofsouls

If anyone is interested to fill that spot, please contact me via notecard or you can respond in this post.

Thank you!

~Sifu/Switchboard Of Souls  

Hi! I would be interested if you are still looking! I am very easy going and i always get my IMs when i am offline too.. so you neednt worry about missing any oppurtunities. Kindly let me know what the weekly payments are. Thankyou