I offer help on building avatars from scratch!

DirtyLittleAngel69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Second Life Folks. I am Lauren Hereiz and I am here to help you build your desired avatar. Fashion has been always my passion and I wanted to bring it in Second Life through many ways starting from creating shapes, styling outfits bringing out amazing and realistic avatars in-world. So I decided to make an announcement that I am offering basic lessons for the new players in second life, responding to questions that people might have and teaching every step of mesh heads and bodies, AO's, mix and match and many many more without forgetting as a bonus, a notecard filled full with great store landmarks and events for you guys to start your journey. If you want some help on creating good looking avatars. Also even if you guys want to create e new you, a whole new leaf I can offer finished avatars fully customized with five made outfits saved inside the avatar outfits and an organized inventory for you to find things super easy. Second Life is beautiful why not live it at fullest with a great avatar. If you are interested you can contact me in-world with a notecard writing down your case and how may I help you. Lots of hugs and love ... Lauren 

2 hours ago, DirtyLittleAngel69 said:

Hello Second Life Folks. I am Lauren Hereiz and I am here to help you build your desired avatar. Fashion has been always my passion and I wanted to bring it in Second Life through many ways starting from creating shapes, styling outfits bringing out amazing and realistic avatars in-world. So I decided to make an announcement that I am offering basic lessons for the new players in second life, responding to questions that people might have and teaching every step of mesh heads and bodies, AO's, mix and match and many many more without forgetting as a bonus, a notecard filled full with great store landmarks and events for you guys to start your journey. If you want some help on creating good looking avatars. Also even if you guys want to create e new you, a whole new leaf I can offer finished avatars fully customized with five made outfits saved inside the avatar outfits and an organized inventory for you to find things super easy. Second Life is beautiful why not live it at fullest with a great avatar. If you are interested you can contact me in-world with a notecard writing down your case and how may I help you. Lots of hugs and love ... Lauren 

You've posted this four times in various places on this forum, so I'm following up with the same warning for other people in each of those places, which pertains to the text I've bolded and put in red in the quote above:

We want to remind everyone that giving another Resident access to your account or account information, by any means and for any reason, is both dangerous and not permitted by the Terms of Service. An account is intended to be used solely by its creator, and keeping your account details secret and secure helps you keep it that way.
[ source ]

• Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.