I offer help on building avatars from scratch!

DirtyLittleAngel69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Second Life Folks. I am Lauren Hereiz and I am here to help you build your desired avatar. Fashion has been always my passion and I wanted to bring it in Second Life through many ways starting from creating shapes, styling outfits bringing out amazing and realistic avatars in-world. So I decided to make an announcement that I am offering basic lessons for the new players in second life, responding to questions that people might have and teaching every step of mesh heads and bodies, AO's, mix and match and many many more without forgetting as a bonus, a notecard filled full with great store landmarks and events for you guys to start your journey. If you want some help on creating good looking avatars. Also even if you guys want to create e new you, a whole new leaf I can offer finished avatars fully customized with five made outfits saved inside the avatar outfits and an organized inventory for you to find things super easy. Second Life is beautiful why not live it at fullest with a great avatar. If you are interested you can contact me in-world with a notecard writing down your case and how may I help you. Lots of hugs and love ... Lauren

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DirtyLittleAngel69 said:

Hello Second Life Folks. I am Lauren Hereiz and I am here to help you build your desired avatar. Fashion has been always my passion and I wanted to bring it in Second Life through many ways starting from creating shapes, styling outfits bringing out amazing and realistic avatars in-world. So I decided to make an announcement that I am offering basic lessons for the new players in second life, responding to questions that people might have and teaching every step of mesh heads and bodies, AO's, mix and match and many many more without forgetting as a bonus, a notecard filled full with great store landmarks and events for you guys to start your journey. If you want some help on creating good looking avatars. Also even if you guys want to create e new you, a whole new leaf I can offer finished avatars fully customized with five made outfits saved inside the avatar outfits and an organized inventory for you to find things super easy. Second Life is beautiful why not live it at fullest with a great avatar. If you are interested you can contact me in-world with a notecard writing down your case and how may I help you. Lots of hugs and love ... Lauren

We want to remind everyone that giving another Resident access to your account or account information, by any means and for any reason, is both dangerous and not permitted by the Terms of Service. An account is intended to be used solely by its creator, and keeping your account details secret and secure helps you keep it that way.
[ source ]

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

We want to remind everyone that giving another Resident access to your account or account information, by any means and for any reason, is both dangerous and not permitted by the Terms of Service. An account is intended to be used solely by its creator, and keeping your account details secret and secure helps you keep it that way.
[ source ]

Yeah I was kinda wondering how she planned to do all of that without accesing the other persons account.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

[ source ]

Believe it or not, this is actually pretty common and cannot be said enough.

51 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

please stop posting this on every possibly sidelings related section.

I just noticed this, so I've posted the same warning under each of those four posts elsewhere on the forum.

There was already one reply saying what a generous offer it was... That reply did, admittedly, suggest that the OP posted any fees upfront so people wouldn't find themselves caught out by unexpected expenses, but it completely omitted that one of the options is explicity warned against by Linden Lab.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:
6 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

please stop posting this on every possibly sidelings related section.

I just noticed this, so I've posted the same warning under each of those four posts elsewhere on the forum.

And I have now reported them all, though I imagine I'm not the first and thus given the time frame, I'm a bit surprised there still here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.