yumabloom

Cat seeking an active family/community

Hi. I've been playing as a kitty-cat for a little bit over a year now. I'm searching for owners now. Owners, or a nice little community where a cat can be a cat and get into trouble by yowling on the top of tin roofs and chasing birds. Good, wholesome cat stuff like that. 

Let me know if you can point me in the right direction, or if perhaps you are interested. 

• Like 3

It's been a long time since I have had a cat in the family, if you get along with kids and a dog and horses let me know! 

Plenty of roofs to yowl from where we live, and lots of fish in the river to mess with! 

@rabbitmask @April Cordeaux  I met up with Tokyo and we hit it off, spent a few days hanging out, they really did wonders around my RP toddler. Those two wound up really hitting it off and becoming friends, I haven't seen the cat in over a week, I friended them on discord and reached out and never heard anything back. Unsure where they went, but they were most certainly missed. Not as active as the post above made them seem when seeking an RP location for themselves.