Bittenbite

How to un-apply a clothing texture on tweeneedoo

Can someone help me please? I used a clothing hud to apply a clothing texture to my tweeneedoo but it doesn't seem to have an off or remove option and I don't know how to take the legging texture off. 

8 minutes ago, Bittenbite said:

Can someone help me please? I used a clothing hud to apply a clothing texture to my tweeneedoo but it doesn't seem to have an off or remove option and I don't know how to take the legging texture off. 

fastest way to get a answer on this is put this question in the tweeneedoo group inworld, most groups have members online all the time.

The easiest way would be to simply add another texture to the clothing item.

This is why it's recommended you make a copy of an item before you re-texture it. If you purchased the clothing on the mp, go to the listing and see if there is a redelivery button. If you purchased it in world then got to their store (if they have one) and check if they have a redelivery terminal there. If all else fails follow Etha's advice and contact the creator.