Sign in to follow this  
Scaramouche Dryke

Looking for a RP friends!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there, 

I have been on sl for nearly 12 years now, crazy I know, and in that time I have done a variety of role plays, either in a sim or private story between friends. I have role played at history sims, urban life, fantasy and action. Over the many years we have all seen these beautiful sims slowly become less occupied and even die out. I decided to stop role playing at any particular sim and just role play with friends for a while, creating our own story line driven by passion, action and the thrill of a detailed para role play. 

I have sadly been away from sl for a period of time, like so many people, and have been pulled back by the good times which I would love to create again. So I am looking for some para role play friends who share the same passion for a detailed story line. I am open to ideas and would love to meet up and chat with you and see if we are looking for the same thing! Maybe this is the way forward, making role play friends rather than wondering empty sims. Who knows!  

Please do not contact me if you can not para role play or use text speech to communicate. I am open to sexual adventures too, but please do not assume that is all a story line is. The friendship and connect is more important than the story. Still curious or interested, please contact me. I am around most nights between 3pm slt - 7pm slt. 

160824.jpg

160825.jpg

Hey, 

I'm interested in possibly rping with you!

I usually only semipara rp but I can adjust accordingly.

IM me in world if you wanna chat. 🙂

Hi hi :) I'm interested in new Rp friends as well :) I love Para-RP. I have been away from SL as well for couple years, just got back few weeks ago and all my old friends are gone :(

I love adventures and exploring, very easy going and no drama :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.