Wouldn't this offend you either?

Arduenn Schwartzman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm seriously offended by the fact that someone was offended by this sausage not being set to adult and had it flagged and unlisted.

Bratwurst.jpg.c76a8ae2a9e416bacedf762e377bbdf2.jpg

"The item has been unlisted due to Listing Not Flagged As Adult - Sexually Explicit Content"

I mean, it looks like a bratwurst, and the word bratwurst itself is also quite unambiguous in the English language, right?

Nonetheless, I complied with the bratwurst police's demand and set it to adult, because I need my much-needed 1-L$ transactions.

/END_OF_RANT

• Haha 13

15 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

It does look sexually suggestive.

I consulted a test panel IRL. They suggested it shouldn't even be rated General. They unanimously agreed it was Childish.

But all corny jokes aside. I seriously think requiring something like this to be set to Adult is ridiculous. If this seriously sexually arouses someone or offends them (other than that it's embarrassingly corny), they should have themselves checked.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

The brat isn't even slightly offensive to me. Though I probably will make Italian sausages for dinner at some point this week now. 

However, I will have you know I am highly offended after spending so much time trying to figure out if the picture was crap, my lack of vision was playing tricks on me, or the texture work on that top (?) was horrid.

I had to ask other people, ugh, such an inconvenience, just awful. Fix that poor thing!!! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

6pack.png.66ceaa9940f1f4ff0ab80c05bff6e387.png

I take everything back. I am sexually aroused now.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
€ 7.50 for 6 bottles at the local grocery store. I'll collect them after I finish scripting this next game. Or maybe Leffe or Grimbergen. I'll go for Grimbergen, because I like beer from the 12th century.
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

How is she eating it hands-free?

Think she's holding onto it for a second like that. I've done it plenty of time during bbq's when I was about to take a bite but suddenly needed to help and didn't have my hands free to eat.

Never realized I must have made all the men around me super thirsty at the time by my uber sexual display >.>

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

Think she's holding onto it for a second like that. I've done it plenty of time during bbq's when I was about to take a bite but suddenly needed to help and didn't have my hands free to eat.

Never realized I must have made all the men around me super thirsty at the time by my uber sexual display >.>

i totally would be very much aware of that. I also always feel very uncomfortable while eating a banana in the presence of men that are not my bf. Which is why i try to avoid it. It's one of those things shy girls like me are always aware of, like bending over when picking something up from the ground - i don't do that even if i'm wearing pants.

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I personally think it should have been listed as adult. The message is very loud and clear. I certainly don't have issue with the product being sold but to complain about it being delisted for being adult content seems asinine. 

Looked like a turd hanging out of her mouth, to me..guess that’s also adult. “2 Girls, 1 Brat.”

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.