big selection of strappy heels and high heel boots?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone.. 

1.  I'd like to find a decent selection of strappy heels where I can try on a lot of shoes.  Shoes are the main thing I have problems with working out in sl.

2.  And I'm also interested in a decent selection of thigh high boots. 

If anyone has any suggestions it would be great for me to have a list I can refer to.

7 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

If anyone has any suggestions it would be great for me to have a list I can refer to.

how about go to MP or inworld stores and... demo..demo..demo ... buy the ones you like?

(be sure to check the descriptions if they match your body choice)

Edited by Ethan Paslong

1 minute ago, Ethan Paslong said:

how about go to MP or inworld stores and... demo..demo..demo ... buy the ones you like?

I have been looking and have not found a good selection on MP or inworld stores I've seen.  Thats why I was reaching out here.  If you know of some specific places I've love to hear what they are.  ty

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I have been looking and have not found a good selection on MP or inworld stores I've seen.  Thats why I was reaching out here.  If you know of some specific places I've love to hear what they are.  ty

you won't be really helped by my choice of shoes, but i'm nearly sure when it's not on MP, it's not inworld either.

• 3 weeks later...

I've made 1000s of boots in SL however as Blush Said what type of mesh body or avatar do you use. This will help point you in the right direction. Slink Has a deluxe foot with 6 sizes of ankles of foot. Maitreya Body has it built in for 3 feet fittings. Other mesh bodies I would assume similar. If your classic you'll need shoes or boots that also come with alpha system to hide your body up to the upper thigh if thigh high boots. If your a mesh body then you have access to using the alpha system that comes with your body and if the boots or shoes are closed foot vs toes showing you can get away with wearing many types or boots or shoes. 

There are a ton of shoe shops both in world and on the marketplace but I would suggest checking out Reign as they have a lot different types of heels, boots, sneakers etc. As well as Vale Koer that got a few heels and Empire or Phedora, but always try demos first before buying anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 7:16 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

you won't be really helped by my choice of shoes, but i'm nearly sure when it's not on MP, it's not inworld either.

Not true, there are plenty of stores that have items in the in world store that are not on MP, I know Analog Dog hair has a bigger selection in world,  also R2 has no MP store. I suspect there are some shoes this is true about as well,though I don't know specifics.

Edited by Talligurl

A month has passed since you asked, Sandra, and we still don't know what type of feet you use. Perhaps you have found what you are looking for?

If you're using the original "system" feet, I would strongly recommend you buy mesh feet replacements, such as Slink feet, or perhaps even put your hand deep in your purse and buy a complete mesh body. You will find a much wider selection of better looking shoes.

On 3/29/2019 at 10:35 PM, Odaks said:

A month has passed since you asked, Sandra, and we still don't know what type of feet you use. Perhaps you have found what you are looking for?

That seems to be common practice with a lot of people who just swing by the forums with a question. They check maybe the next day and after that loose interest, or get an answer that requires more effort from their side and give up, or even find an answer but not feel the need to mention this or simply a thank you.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:23 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

That seems to be common practice with a lot of people who just swing by the forums with a question. They check maybe the next day and after that loose interest, or get an answer that requires more effort from their side and give up, or even find an answer but not feel the need to mention this or simply a thank you.

That didn't happen with me...…...I swung by with a question, but also an insatiable thirst for knowledge. I checked the same day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...……….

I got to like the smell of this place.  9_9

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.