Looking for new flexi hairs.

Mother Mystic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is an entire category of Flexi hair at market place. You may want to give it a good perusal. :)

Shortened version (because original version crosses two pages): https://bit.ly/2GJNEdm

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[category_id]=322&search[maturity]=General&search

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

I hate to sound out of the Second Life loop (I am) but flexi hair is still a thing? I remember that used to so huge but by the time I left it had all but from what I could see died out. Shame too, I thought it looked cool. Kind of glad to hear it still has a consumer base. Wish I could help OP but I will say I love OP's icon lol

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2019 at 4:17 PM, paige152 said:

Yessssss! Bring back the flexi hair!!

I still have (and USE) Tokyo Girl and a couple of others. I even found a few I still had from 2006/07 that is *still* good. Mesh is okay, but unless there are at least a few "flexi bits" added it always seems to look so... plastic.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, catshima said:

I hate to sound out of the Second Life loop (I am) but flexi hair is still a thing? I remember that used to so huge but by the time I left it had all but from what I could see died out. Shame too, I thought it looked cool. Kind of glad to hear it still has a consumer base. Wish I could help OP but I will say I love OP's icon lol

The cat in my picture is my spirit animal. :3 mrow

• Like 1

19 hours ago, catshima said:

I hate to sound out of the Second Life loop (I am) but flexi hair is still a thing? I remember that used to so huge but by the time I left it had all but from what I could see died out. Shame too, I thought it looked cool. 

It's not really a thing any more; most hair makers either switched to mesh or shut down altogether. A few, like Amacci and Damselfly, have started making mesh but they've kept all their old flexi styles still available. Some hair makers have taken them off the MP and shuffled them off to discount basements so they're not so easy to find any more.

I thought of another that still sells decent (but old) flexi; Dura. And I believe Analog Dog is still making it for Afro styles, since it's not so easy to do tight curls in mesh. But the OP asked for smooth styles, so Analog Dog won't do in this case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.