Sign in to follow this  
lilhana

NEEDS HELP. Deformed UTILIZATOR Kemono human feet?

21bu4vm.jpg

I've tried almost everything. I can't find much info on this problem..the weird thing its not just me with the deformed feet. other kemono avatars i see got this deformed look too. is it something wrong with my viewer? 

At the top of your viewer go to Avatar/Avatar Health then click Undeform Avatar.

If that doesn't work try either of the following.

Inside the folder the Kemono came in, there should be a Kemono - Undeformer (in case of emergency) try using that.

If that doesn't fix it open the Kemono Bonus items box and try either the Kemono Body (1.14.02) (100% thikness + no leg deformations) or Kemono Body (1.14.02) (No leg deformations)

Sometimes though. Just detaching then re attaching the Kemono Body will fix it

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
added content

Hi. 

I've tried all of these and none of them is working. I think its firestorm, not the actual kemono body. I had a few helpful people in SL try to help me with it but they told me the same thing you did with no luck. Do you (or anything else reading this) know how to fix the firestorm issue? I downloaded the old SL viewer and the feet and everyone elses feet are fine. It seems to be firestorm related. 

Ok took a bit of searching the forums. But try this soloution

If its still no good. try asking in one of the Kemono Groups if anyone still has a copy of the script they can send you.

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
typo