Lia Sharpshire

Looking for someone to spend my Second Life with

Well never thought id be looking for someone in here but here goes hehe...

Hello, I'm Aaliyah but you can call me Ali or Lia I have been in SL for 9 yrs now I've tried the dating game and even been married but it never worked out is why I left for 4 yrs and returned just 2 months ago. I enjoy exploring cause I have yet to see everything that SL has to offer and would love to have someone to explore it with. I also enjoy window shopping, going to events. going to concerts and going dancing at clubs. When I see a guy I'd enjoy being with I see a nice loving and caring guy that might have some things in common with me, understanding, easy on the eyes hehe and want to protect me and id do the same for him. If you are interested please IM me in world or contact me here Thank you :)

Snapshot_017.png

• Like 1

Every time I've met someone that I really liked and ended up spending a lot of time with, I met him by chance.  There are so many dating services and boards -- and yes I've tried a couple of those -- all I ever seem to meet are players or guys that turn out to be bullies.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, Donna Underall said:

Every time I've met someone that I really liked and ended up spending a lot of time with, I met him by chance.  There are so many dating services and boards -- and yes I've tried a couple of those -- all I ever seem to meet are players or guys that turn out to be bullies.

Absolutely agree with the bolded part, the guy I'm seeing now, we met in a furniture group chat (go figure) He's an awesome person and I wasn't looking but sometimes you find  who you need at just the right time that you need to find them. 

• Like 1

I have tried the dating groups and usually met someone when I was not looking.   Also having a group of friends you hang out with too helps