Question

Bought Lindens never appeared in my amount. but had confirmation from Paypal my account had been taken from the amount  bought, any ideas?

4 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, bettymzs said:

Bought Lindens never appeared in my amount. but had confirmation from Paypal my account had been taken from the amount  bought, any ideas?

You might have done a Limit Buy (right side of screen) rather than a Market Buy (left side of screen).  A Limit Buy is an offer to buy L$ at a specified rate rather than whatever the current Market rate is.  Since you are offering to buy something, the money comes from PayPal and goes into a hold area waiting for your buy offer to be fulfilled.  You can verify whether or not this is what you did by going to your LindeX Order History (https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/history.php) .  A pending order will show under Open Orders.  If you want, you can cancel that order and then redo the buy using the left side of the Buy screen.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, bettymzs said:

Have you bought lindens before?  Is your payment method verfied?

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

51 minutes ago, bettymzs said:

Depending on when you had this problem, it could also be this notice from the Grid Status page (https://status.secondlifegrid.net/) -- which you should always check whenever you are having problems of any sort:

image.png.52b7b8e1758e24384ced3304141f5713.png

1 hour ago, bettymzs said:

i guess it's this:

Feb 23, 2019
Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Feb 23, 08:53 PST
Investigating - We are currently investigating issues regarding the delivery of Marketplace transactions as well as Linden Dollars purchased. Transactions made should appear as soon as the issue is resolved. Please keep an eye on this blog for any updates.
Feb 23, 08:33 PST