I need help with this sound script please

eduardoalonzo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello I not know much of scripts, and made a hud of sounds with scripts of the wiki and used the (llLoopSoundMaster) but I have the problem that is not heard in the world when I append the hud to the avatar, the sound only I hear it, e read that I have to use (llTriggerSound) so you can hear the sound in the world, how can I join the (llLoopSoundMaster) + (llTriggerSound) help me please here I leave the script that I used the wiki:   I need to add lltrigguersound to that script, someone who will help please

// This integer (actually a boolean) will be used to manage the toggle effect.
integer soundState = FALSE;
// Change MasterLoop to the sound clip you want to use.
string soundClip = "MasterLoop";
default {
    state_entry ()
    {
        // Displays network "OFF" as floating text above the prim
        llSetText ("OFF", <1,0,0>, 1.0);
    }
    touch_start (integer num_detected)
    {
        // When touched, soundState inverts its current boolean value. 1 becomes 0, 0 becomes 1.
        soundState =! soundState;
        if (soundState)
        {
            // Run this code when entering soundState 'on'
            // Displays green "ON" as floating text above the prim
            llSetText ("ON", <0.1,0>, 1.0);
            llLoopSoundMaster (soundClip, 1.0);
        } else
        {// Run this code when entering soundState 'off'
            // When touched, stop sound & display network "OFF" as floating text.
            llSetText ("OFF", <1,0,0>, 1.0);
            llStopSound ();
        }
    }
}

4 hours ago, eduardoalonzo said:

hello I not know much of scripts, and made a hud of sounds with scripts of the wiki and used the (llLoopSoundMaster) but I have the problem that is not heard in the world when I append the hud to the avatar, the sound only I hear it

HUD sounds can only be heard by their wearer, they are never heard in-world. If you want it to be heard, wear the HUD as an attachment (to your neck, leg, hand, nose, whatever)

20 hours ago, eduardoalonzo said:

hello I not know much of scripts, and made a hud of sounds with scripts of the wiki and used the (llLoopSoundMaster) but I have the problem that is not heard in the world when I append the hud to the avatar, the sound only I hear it, e read that I have to use (llTriggerSound) so you can hear the sound in the world, how can I join the (llLoopSoundMaster) + (llTriggerSound) help me please here I leave the script that I used the wiki:   I need to add lltrigguersound to that script, someone who will help please

You can not. You would have to code a loop which triggers the sound at each ending of the sound length.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.