Looking for more of an open-air type home

thefantasyeffect

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a home that more open-air but is still a home. By that I mean still a home, but something that doesn't have all roofs and walls. Maybe just a home with a lot more outdoor type areas. There could still be rooms inside and I do want that, I just want the option of having the ability to put stuff outside and that would be more of the focal point of the home. For an example, something like a deck, it is still connected to the home but outside. I would like it to still be part of the whole home itself, but just outdoors. I like homes like Trompe Loeil, any type IE: modern or rustic would do really, if I had a preference it may be modern. I do not want to go crazy with price either, given the size of my land below (plus prim availability). A requirement, also, is no stairs or elevator. Must be one floor or split level with no stairs or elevator.

My land has 914 prims available and is 2304 m^2.

I am thinking more of a single floor villa.
Edited by thefantasyeffect
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

This is more along the style of what I am looking for. It was hard for me to describe. I am still looking but this help defines what kind of style I am at least looking for.

Edited by thefantasyeffect

2 hours ago, thefantasyeffect said:

This is more along the style of what I am looking for. It was hard for me to describe. I am still looking but this help defines what kind of style I am at least looking for.

why would you buy something like that? .. buy a small house and add a patio/gazebo/open roof yourself ?.. it's fun to adjust your own home to your own liking, and possibly cheaper....ánd you can change it when you want.
I'm pretty sure the components aren't that hard to find at MP.

(little tip: if a merchant warns to have viewer 3 you'r pretty sure the design is OLD...  mesh is around for so long that such warning is more pointing to the lack of updating their store/descriptions than other things)

Edited by Ethan Paslong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.