I need some help with an Omega Applier

Juventud22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Just to clarify, since Marianne has also shown you how to use the tattoo and clothing options on the Belleza HUD (combined with Omega appliers) - those are not something you'll need in order to wear the skin applier that you've purchased. You can happily ignore those. (Sorry, Marianne! I suspect that the OP will just get confused if they're shown about the various layer options when they've only just begun to understand what Omega is, and they don't actually need those layers at the moment. Too much additional and unnecessary-for-now information tends to lead to more confusion.)

In short, @Juventud22: once you have the Belleza body, do the following:

1. Add the alpha layer from the body's inventory folder. This will render your system avatar invisible.
  2. Add the Belleza body.
  3. Add the Omega Installer for Belleza. Once it's on your screen, click it and wait for the installation text to complete. (You can then remove the installer.)
  4. Add the skin applier, and - once it's on your screen - click it. The skin should apply to the Belleza body.

I got the demo so far to see how everything renders and such.All I need to get is the head and tail and I'm all set.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.